- Fern and Nth Degree showcase offerings at Expo!Expo!, December 5-7, 2023
- Companies launch tailored services for organizers including exhibit and sponsorship sales, speaker management, housing and more
- National coverage now supported from more than 30 offices around the country
ATLANTA, Ga., November 28, 2023 – Fern Expo and Nth Degree today announced an expanded suite of service offerings and broader national coverage for trade show and event organizers across North America. Aimed at the association and for-profit event planner, these expanded services—previously only available to Nth Degree Events’ corporate clients—include customized exhibit and sponsorship sales, housing, speaker and content management, among others. Along with Nth Degree’s best-in-class installation-and-dismantle labor and Fern’s exhibitor services, these offerings can be delivered across the country to support events of a few hundred to many thousands of attendees and exhibitors.
The organization will showcase these capabilities at IAEE’s Expo!Expo! taking place December 5-7, 2023 in Dallas, Texas. Representatives will be on hand to discuss their comprehensive management offerings in Booth #602.
Since Nth Degree joined forces with Fern Exposition Services in June 2023, both companies have built substantial momentum through their combined best-in-class trade show service offerings. Their combined offerings serve the world’s brand leaders in automotive, fashion, fitness, pharma, healthcare and technology markets. The organization also helps deliver some of the largest trade shows in North America including ID Week, PRI, Equip Expo, Apartmentalize and The Utility Expo.
“Trade show organizers are looking for customized solutions instead of a one-size-fits-all approach,” said John Hense, CEO, Nth Degree and Fern. “The combination of Nth Degree and Fern addresses that need and provides a high-touch solution to meeting the requirements of any size event in the industry.”
The services of Fern, Nth Degree, and Nth Degree Events complement each other to more effectively serve the needs of trade show organizers and expand their choice of partners. New and enhanced Fern and Nth Degree services include the following:
- Exhibit space sales. A dedicated, high-performance team that can help trade show planners generate meaningful revenue and deliver real value to exhibitors.
- Housing services. All elements of a housing program such as strategic planning, contract negotiations and attrition management.
- Registration services. Enabling the audit, design, implementation and customization of complete solutions working with preferred suppliers, including Cvent, RainFocus, Stova and others.
- Speaker management. Comprising strategic and comprehensive content delivery approaches, managing call for papers process, aid in speaker selection, acceptance notifications and change requests.
- Sponsorship sales. Building valued business relationships to enhance the attendee experience beyond booth sales and throughout the event venue.
- Creative and design services. Including corporate branding and prospectus design to well-thought floor plans and more.
- Transportation. Leveraging our partner network to deliver on-time delivery, access to best pricing and purchasing volume.
The above offerings are tailored for the organizer and join a range of other solutions including floor coverings and decor rental, utility distribution, warehousing and storage, forklift and operator services, rigging, packing and palletizing, and installation and dismantle labor and supervision. These services can be orchestrated through proprietary event technologies such as Fern’s OneView portal and Nth Degree’s On-Sight mobile application.
Whether an event is for 100 or 100,000 guests, the above comprehensive selection of services is now available in over 200 markets across any industry, with a team that ensures timely, budget-conscious solutions.
About Nth Degree Events
At Nth Degree Events, we focus on delivering ideas that work and creating the world’s most impactful events and experiences to advance our clients’ personal and business success. We’re part of Nth Degree—the global trade show innovator—that manages more than 13,000 projects and event programs annually around the world. For more information about Nth Degree Events, visit nthdegreeevents.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
About Nth Degree
At Nth Degree, we don’t merely manage trade shows, exhibits, and events. We use them as a means to create loyal customers for our clients. Our job is to craft experiences that help build stronger brands—and we relish it.
From our headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia as well as 23 satellite offices across North America and several major European cities, we serve our clients at over 13,000 event and trade show projects annually. Additional information is available at nthdegree.com.
About Fern Expo
Fern is one of North America’s top three national trade show service providers that delivers unmatched customer service, best-in-class creativity and innovative solutions for exhibitors and large scale events. Fern services more than 1,400 events annually, including many top 100 shows and dozens of Fortune 500 companies. For more information about Fern, visit fernexpo.com and follow us on LinkedIn and FaceBook.